What is Amazing Athletes?
What makes Amazing Athletes a great educational sports program for very young children?
- Understands that children between 2 and a half and six years old are developing their fine motor and gross motor skills.
- A great sports education program for young children will take into account how children develop socially and emotionally. It also focuses on physical and cognitive development at this age.
- With increased physical abilities, young children need to have appropriate channels to run, throw, kick, and move.
- Outdoor sports encourages the child to safely explore and learn about the world around them.
- The structured but non-competitive Amazing Athletes program lets kids have fun. It focuses on the child as a person not labeling them a winner or loser (also keeps children from feeling inadequate or becoming too
- Children in this age group are learning about socially acceptable behavior. That can only be learned through interaction with peers and adults.
- A child-centered early child care program that doesn’t rely on indoor activities and technology is better than one that does.